- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Nov 18
Data Controls Assessment & Attestation SME 1 # 119881
We are the Global Markets (GM) and Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Chief Data Office and are responsible for data governance and data quality and controls vertically across the GM division and horizontally across various departments for the IHC as defined by the Group wide Data Management Framework.
The Data Quality & Control workstream in the GM/IHC CDO is responsible for conducting a data controls gap assessment for each functional area for IHC/CCAR related processes and formulate the narrative around data attestation. Data attestation is an integral component and supports the overall CFO attestation.
The assessment aims to gather information for the following data topics:
- Documentation of data process flow to support functional area attestation for IHC/CCAR processes.
- Identification of controls to monitor the integrity of the source systems or input data sets.
- Identification and impact of the manual interventions.
- Identification of data control gaps and dependencies (with associated owners) through the process flow and improvement opportunities.
- You are expected to meet aggressive deadlines and be able to multi task working with multiple teams to assess controls across various processes.
Key responsibilities are:
- You will conduct workshops with process owners to perform an assessment of data controls on input data set, transformations performed for the process and outputs produced to develop/enhance data flows, including an overlay of existing controls, for prioritized CCAR processes and systems.
- You will perform review of data controls in-place, and obtain evidence of execution.
- You will assist with the identification of key control deficiencies and review gaps with stakeholders to obtain agreement on potential risks.
- You will identify compensating controls to address the data control gaps and develop go-forward book of work.
- You will update baselined IHC CCAR data controls assessment to include incremental data issues identified through CCAR/FAST execution cycles.
- Update refreshed data controls assessments in Collibra tool.
- You will draft overall data attestation narrative based on refreshed data controls assessments and collect evidence of compensating control execution. Co-ordinate with process owners to rollout data attestation as supporting documentation for CFO Attestation and Review & Challenge sessions.
- You are expected to have SME knowledge and act as a reviewer (2nd line of defense) to independently review and challenge data controls assessments and attestations and write up a concluding overall data narrative.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Your experience in the Financial Industry is a requirement.
- Your experience in one or more functional areas e.g. Regulatory Reporting, RWA Calculations, Market Risk or Credit Risk a plus.
- Your knowledge about front to back processes a plus.
- Your knowledge and experience using Collibra tool a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers