- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mär 19
Data Engineering Lead for Reporting and Analytics # 125071
Credit Suisse is seeking a Data Engineer Lead in the Enterprise Services - SMO - Enterprise Services are responsible for providing innovative ways through maintaining knowledge of industry best practice, technology trends and product availability. Developing business and technical requirements through consultation with key client partners and ensuring adherence to corporate standards for risk and security compliance.
The Analytics & Reporting team works as part of a globally distributed team that will be the primary provider of IT Operational Reports to the firm. At any given time you will partner with team members across all regions and time zones while reporting to a line manager in New York. You will partner with key clients to develop dashboards that will drive business decisions across the firm.
- Manage a team of Data Engineers located in Raleigh and Poland.
- Design/Maintain/Support Bigdata environment, including ETL.
- Work directly with key partners to understand data requirements and deliver on timely manner.
- Analyze large data sets
- Design very complex SQL statements, including Impala.
- Scripting automation solutions for Data and Reports.
- Adhere with Agile methodology and follow the process to maintain/support and to document the details.
- Find opportunities on automation for any manual process.
You should also be well versed with data design and have ETL process experience.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have good knowledge in Bigdata impala/Hadoop.
- You have skills in Python for creating functions using Pyspark and other packages related to Python.
- Database architect for bigdata environment on how the ETL process works will be an advantage.
- Supporting as a key member for business process improvement efforts, including projects to enhance automation, quality, and efficiency.
- You have a degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- You are result oriented and able to motivate a team to drive output.
- You have at least 5 to 6 years of experience building Bigdata environments and managing teams.
- Data Science principles and applied knowledge with R Python and Spark or any scripting language.
- Experience building ETL solutions.
- ITIL certification and familiarity with IT Systems Architecture a plus, also operations or application support experience a plus.
- Experience in Service Now ITIL process would be an added advantage.
- A deep understanding of Infrastructure components such as servers, databases, storage, networks.
For more information visit Technology Careers .