Data & Analytics Head/ Compliance IT Head of Raleigh
- An exciting opportunity in our Compliance IT area as Head of Data & Analytics/Head of Raleigh Compliance IT.
- As Head of Data & Analytics, the role will be responsible to drive a large scale data migration program, migrating from legacy data warehouse to our strategic Palantir Foundry Big Data platform which will drive our core compliance processes globally (exc. Switzerland). Over the course of the migration, you will lead a large team, which oversees business analysis, development and production of our current platform (Oracle Informatica).
- Based in Raleigh, this senior role will also provide oversight of our Raleigh Compliance IT team and help Corporate Services Technology achieve its ambition to grow our Raleigh location into a core innovation delivery center for the US operations, working with our Regional Head of Americas.
- A chance to create and maintain a professional and sustainable network with the different partners on all seniority levels throughout the various groups involved.
Specific responsibilities will also include:
- Support planning, management, and delivery for the Compliance Data Warehouse legacy platform team, and the Corporate Data Hub application team; ensure stable production delivery.
- Lead technology for the data migration program to Palantir platform, with direct oversight of the business analysis and developments teams and supervisory responsibility over our Testing/environments team.
- Fulfill all Credit Suisse compliance and execution delivery (SDF) requirements.
- Supervise Level 3 production support and handle critical issue for emergencies.
- Drive the investigation of root causes of service outages and implement preventative measures.
- Plan and coordinate infrastructure/environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Prod) for Compliance Data Warehouse and Corporate Data Hub.
- Lead legacy infrastructure costs and financial planning/mgt.
- Plan for End Of Life remediation for platform H/W and S/W.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have a solid background in data and analytics with a consistent track record in handling large scale data platforms.
- You have at least 10+ years senior IT experience with emphasis on Data platforms.
- You have 6+ years' experience leading large, global technology delivery teams.
- You have deep understanding of Oracle, Informatica, JAVA suite; experience or willingness to understand/work with Palantir technologies.
- You will have experience with Compliance and Compliance technologies in an investment banking environment.
- You have the ability to manage senior partner relationships, build and develop a team and act as an ambassador for Credit Suisse conduct and ethics standards.
- You have a demonstrable ability to lead and develop a large, global team of technology professionals.
For more information visit Technology Careers .