Director, Public Cloud Enablement
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Credit Suisse is looking for a Director level applicant to manage a team of public cloud specialists in designing, developing, and operating the public cloud platform engineering and cloud operations teams that include the foundational security and hosting capabilities required to scale out their Public Cloud application implementations.
A successful applicant will have extensive experience in building and securing enterprise infrastructures in highly regulated industries. The applicant will also have a proven track record of public cloud implementations, including set-up and ongoing management of essential services such as Networking, Provisioning, PaaS, Containers, and Identity Management. It's encouraged that the applicant will have completed large scale migration of applications or data center migrations to public cloud as well as having supported development teams in the creation of applications using cloud native approaches. Key to success will be applicant's ability to work optimal at a global scale, partner closely with other infrastructure and application teams to enable rapid public cloud adoption, prioritize and results across cloud providers and is capable of building a strong team to support a diverse set of business goals
The team will operate using agile principles in a DevSecOps structure. The applicant will coordinate all aspects of the team's delivery as well as act as a key focal point for the Firm's interaction with the Public Cloud providers from both a commercial and service management perspective. Our ideal applicant will have experience building Teams, be a self-starter capable to taking the lead on key initiatives outside of his/her immediate scope of responsibility and operating in a model of Continuous Improvement You Offer You offer:
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Equivalent experience of 3+ years working with either AWS of Azure public cloud environment
- Equivalent work experience of 10+ years managing infrastructure /security engineering and operations is preferred!
- Expertise in Distributed Systems support and design
- Evidence of a data-managed approach to management decision-making.
- Detailed understanding of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as NIST and how they are applied to enterprise environments
- Outstanding understanding and ability to manage and implement ITIL Service concepts
- Do you possess equivalent experience in delivering enterprise-scale security solutions?
- Familiarity with Technology Business Management (TBM) Framework and experience with budgeting, cost-recovery, and business case creation.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to both convey technical details to engineers and strategic messages to senior leaders
- Excellent work-ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Certifications are valuable, but not required!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.