- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Mär 19
Dot Net Developer for Derivatives Clearing in TM - IT # 118202
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
Group Change Portfolio Management (GCPM) have a number of formal governance responsibilities towards the annual planning and execution of Credit Suisse's change portfolio. These responsibilities range for shaping and controlling the annual budgeting/planning cycle, the management and reporting of Change The Bank (CtB) financials through the year, management of the Bank's highest change governance meetings and monitoring, understanding and reporting key program execution risks and issues.
Senior .Net developer for owning project book of work & technical solutions across all aspects of the development lifecycle in OTC derivatives Front office Trade capture & Clearing space.
- Review requirements, architect, design components in .NET, own delivery of projects, testing strategy and deployments to production.
- Hands-on role requiring both production of design artefacts and coding of critical elements.
- Collaborate with project, change teams and business analysts in delivery of projects.
- Take ownership of the team's work, ensuring that the vendor team produces high quality work on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews.
- Gain the meaningful domain expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional and level 3 production support.
- Consult on business recovery and workaround resolution in getting Operational Level Agreement ("OLAs") from other service providers as applicable.
- Work closely with Service Provider & IT during critical incidents and service requests.
- Facilitate critical issue on business recovery and work around resolution.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have minimum 7+ years of experience in the IT domain.
- Significant experience of .Net and C# development for enterprise systems.
- Solid technical background covering C#, Oracle, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, WinForms,, MultiThreading technologies, MVVM, MVC.
- Proven design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges.
- Do you have significant experience of multi-threaded environments?
- Do you demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and .NET standard methodologies?
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit).
- Experience of continuous integration.
- Experience in leading small to medium size teams.
- Domain expertise in OTC Derivative Trade management of Rates product is desirable.
- Superb communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels.
- Do you have 7+ years of experience in software development and production support?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and relationship building?
- You should have experience of design, development and delivery OO development experience (OOPS, Design patterns) using C#, multi-threaded business applications.
- You have good design skill using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, cross process, data layer) or SOA based applications.
- You have hands on skills in Threading, Serialization, LINQ, Performance, Security and Remoting, .Net 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, 4.0 frameworks.
- Do you have database skills (SQL\Oracle), ability to write store procedure, database tuning, performance optimization?
- You have deep knowledge of WCF, Web services, REST API.
- Superb Communication skills required for business partner management.
- You have deep understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM,MVC etc.
- Deep understanding of WPF & WinForms.
- Deep understanding of Test-driven development (TDD) and NUnit
- You are able to mentor and coach team member.
- Nice to have if you have exposure in BFSI domain, Agile/scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Java.
- Team City.
- Familiarity with Fixed income or Equities instruments.
- External vendor Affirmation platform like Markitwire, ICELink.
- Exposure to trade Execution and Clearing house platforms.
For more information visit Technology Careers .