- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Mär 19
Executive Communications & Engagement Specialist # 125076
The Group Chief Technology Office (CTO) Chief of Staff leads the office of Chief Technology Officer and is expected to provide all levels of service including assisting with business management support and internal communications activities across Group CTO.
- Dedicatedly anticipate the Group CTO Chief Operations Office (COO), Chief of Staff Team and management team's needs to provide them with executive management support. Ensure timeliness and quality of all business management activities.
- Execute the Group CTO communications strategy; drafting and coordinating Group CTO communications.
- Partner with Group CTO COO and all members of the Group CTO Management Committee in support of the Group CTO strategy Executive
- You will work on strategic presentations for senior management; effectively communicating the right granularity of detail for senior audiences.
- Support for Group CTO onsite/offsite preparation, town halls, human capital activities and other management support activities.
- Prepare presentations and/or talking points geared towards all employees.
- Implement the organization's marketing communications activities and strategy.
- Maintain and increase internal social media and intranet presence.
- Manage communications process compliance; distribute departmental, regional and divisional communications while ensuring consistent messaging throughout.
- Build and develop new, alternative ways to communicate ideas for increased transparency across the organization.
- Creatively prepare informative visual presentations using PowerPoint.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 2-3 years of creating presentations and corporate communications, strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral
- You have creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas to answer work-related problems.
- You are dedicated and independent thinker who can anticipate a need before it occurs.
- This role has a high degree of exposure to senior management and requires you to be able to think fast and work on multiple tasks/projects at a time and within deadlines.
- You have the ability to develop trusted partnerships with all levels of the organization and collaborate across regional boundaries.
- You may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Submit PowerPoint work samples with application submission
For more information visit Technology Careers .