- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jan 19
Technology continues to transform the financial services industry. At Credit Suisse, our clients expect us to deliver banking services in innovative ways, and to provide digital channels to help them communicate, execute trades, and purchase financial products. Banks today require fast, secure, innovative technology, along with robust foundational systems that can handle traditional banking tasks efficiently.
We are looking for software engineers to join our team of dedicated professionals. The role is to design and develop software solutions on Locus, Credit Suisse's leading pre-trade analytics platform which operates over web and mobile channels using state of the art content, data analytics and web technologies.
Locus provides an interactive, multi-product platform to deliver a combination of live market data, relative value monitors, calculators, the ability to analyze and track trade ideas and collaborate using custom messaging. Users have access to Credit Suisse's view of the market and trade ideas, as well as the ability to customize their own market views and set up trade performance monitors.
- You will design, develop, test, deploy and troubleshoot n-tier software applications
- You will apply best practices in software application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and frameworks
- You will communicate well (verbal and written) with global team members and business users on implementation details, progress updates and issues/risks
- Efficiently deliver quality software solutions that meet business requirements
- You will collaborate well within and outside of the team to deliver solutions
This role will require the ability to work independently with limited supervision while adhering to project priorities, specifications and timelines. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and technology as well as grow within the team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Essential Skills Needed
- You have several years of experience in software application development.
- You have knowledge of Java development including Multithreading.
- You demonstrate expertise in software design and patterns.
- You have the ability to take ownership of solutions and deliver on time.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills and innovative approach.
- You have the can-do attitude with the ability and passion to learn new technologies and seek new challenges.
- Sensitivity to control and risk.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Do you have experience with financial markets and applications?
- Do you have experience of working with Agile development practices and tools e.g. Scrum, JIRA, TDD, CI/CD?
- Do you have experience with web and mobile development technologies?
For more information visit Technology Careers.