Global Liquidity Group and Global Money Market Trade Management Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Trade Management team is looking for an ENO that will work directly with the Repo Trading Desk to facilitate control and support of the Repo business. The role involves exposure to several different areas of the bank due to the nature of multiple trading desks relying on the Repo Desk to fund their cash and securities business. These are newly-created positions that will be part of a team that interacts regularly with a wide network of internal departments including Sales, Trading, Settlements and Product Control.
1. Support the Global Liquidity Group, covering both Secured Funding/Rates
Repo and Unsecured Funding/GMM Trading Desks in a number of daily
- Reviewing daily securities fails and proactively coordinating with internal/external counterparties, advising Trading on actions needed to resolve fails (each fail may require multiple queries/emails/calls to resolve).
- Handle the movement of cash and liquidity between CS internal entities, partnering with Treasury (Liquidity Planning), Operations and Cash Management to ensure the entities are funded appropriately.
2. Includes booking and/or reviewing external and inter/intra-company (I/C) trades
- Real-time intraday monitoring of intercompany repo trades and positions to minimize inter-entity fails and/or funding losses; often requires close coordination with settlements in addition to trade booking.
- Explain and communicate decisions made by the desk to internal and external business partners.
- Reconcile positions in the box as well as deep dive into collateral allocations.
- Support the new SFTR reporting requirements (Securities Financing Transactions Regulation) sought to reduce risk in securities financing.
3.Longer term tasks include:
- Execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes.
- Work with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade collection systems, particularly the repo booking system.
- Review booking structure for I/C trades and implement change to streamline these and reduce operational risk.
• Experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in an Operations or Middle Office position within Fixed Income securities products.
• Outstanding understanding of intercompany trades and funding requirements is critical!
• Outstanding knowledgeable on Fed Settlements and European settlements, ability to draw depose and cash account organization and understand intraday liquidity.
• Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
• Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to work with senior management and front office Sales/Trading contacts
• Microsoft Suite skills
• Strong analytical stills and the ability to problem solve.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.