- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Mär 19
Governance SME-Adoption Monitoring & Reporting # 119884
We are the Global Markets (GM) and Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Chief Data Office and are responsible for data governance and data quality and controls vertically across the GM division and horizontally across various departments for the IHC as defined by the Group wide Data Management Framework.
As part of our multi-year data strategy we are looking to define and implement a Target Operating Model (TOM) for the IHC Data Management Framework (DMF) across Data Governance, Data Quality & Controls and Data Architecture. The TOM will establish a framework for definition of Data Governance Standards and identification of Critical Data Elements (CDEs) underlying key IHC / CCAR data flows, ensuring consistent definitions and driving agreement around ownership and attestation of these CDEs.
The Data Governance SME will work with the Data Governance lead to help define and drive agreement around the TOM with key business partners. This person will also drive implementation of the TOM framework as part of the IHC Data Strategy roll out.
You are expected to meet aggressive deadlines and be able to engage with business partners from multiple teams as part of the IHC DMF roll out. The role requires you to:
- You will draft and finalize Data Governance Standards and Target Operating Model for the IHC and ensure it is adhered for each in scope process flow through capability adoption.
- You will document and consolidate relevant data process and procedures across Data Governance, Data Quality & Controls and Data Architecture.
- You will facilitate identification and finalization of CDEs and consistent definitions for prioritized IHC / CCAR data flows.
- You will map identified CDE's to existing data elements within Collibra tool and upload/setup relevant metadata in the tool.
- You will establish high level and detailed ownership at business object / element level for accountability of defined critical data elements (CDEs). Setup owners within Collibra.
- You are responsible for establishment of formal Data Governance Adoption Metrics / KPIs and measurement of KPI's across prioritized IHC / CCAR data flows.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Your experience in the Financial Industry is a must.
- Your experience in one or more functional areas e.g. Regulatory Reporting, RWA Calculations, Market Risk or Credit Risk a plus.
- Your knowledge about front to back processes a plus.
- Your experience in data management framework implementation or other data governance roles a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers.