- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 10 Dez 18
Governance and Quality Analyst # 121640
The Chief Data Officer function is critical in organizing and overseeing the implementation of the Firm's Enterprise Data Governance Policy. These roles ensure that Data Quality and Control standards are applied consistently, ongoing maintenance of the Governance procedure is performed and Data Quality and Control issues are identified and resolved.
- You will establish and implement the Data Governance process for Finance Data Owners in accordance with Firm's Policy.
- You will ensure accountability for adoption of the Data Governance Policy by establishing Data Owners and ensuring they follow their responsibilities under the Policy.
- You will ensure Data Owners, Approved Source Owners and Data Stewards understand fully their R&R under policy.
- You will ensure Data Owners have sufficient visibility of their current degree of compliance against the Policy by developing Policy Adoption metrics.
- You will ensure Data Owners, Approved Source Owners and Data Stewards increase their level of compliance against policy for Finance prioritized Data Elements.
- You will handle and run Data Governance Councils and Working Groups to identify, prioritize and remediate Data Quality issues across Finance.
Data Quality and Control
- Ensure Finance Data Owners are aware of the Data Quality issues that impact Finance Data Measures and Data Elements for which they are responsible.
- Become familiarized with Data Quality Issues across Finance (Finance CDO will be split into sub Finance Functional teams: Group Finance, Product Control, Liquidity, Tax and BMR).
- You will participate in the Data Quality Issue Management process by reviewing data issue Root Cause Analysis for completeness, accuracy and appropriate categorization for prioritization by senior management.
- Maintain an updated Data Management Framework which summarizes and prioritizes pan Finance remediation Work Packages.
- Lead the accountability and remediation plans for Data Quality Issues impacting Finance Function.
- Ensure Data Quality issues are prioritized appropriately and that remediation is mobilized in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all Data Quality Issues that require remediation from outside of Finance are assigned accountability and championed by the relevant functions in order to ensure remediation initiatives drive forward.
- You will develop metrics around the Data Quality Issue Management process to ensure transparency and accurate tracking.
- Demonstrate Innovative Technologies to enhance reporting and Business Lineage deliverables.
- Implement Data Quality Testing and Profile techniques across Finance Functions.
- Perform Finance wide Maturity Assessment against both Data Quality & Control and Governance against current capabilities, implementing steps to move to towards the target state.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 3+ years of working experience in Financial Services: Group Finance, Tax, Product Control, Liquidity or Treasury (depending upon which role)?
- Do you possess an undergraduate degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce?
- Do you have an exceptional analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution?
- Are you a self-starter with excellent written, verbal, and social communications skills?
- You are an excellent teammate.