Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to build creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
- The Reporting & Analysis horizontal is part of Risk and Finance IT, focused on the applications and tools supporting MIS and Operational Reporting & Analysis functions across all of Risk & Finance. We collaborate closely with the Data Management and Calculations horizontals to implement the strategic application solutions across the Risk and Finance landscape.
- As a senior developer in the Reporting and Analytics division, you will be part of Risk Based PnL for Credit Risk Officer (CRO) program and work closely with senior engineers and business analysis team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from requirements specification to high-level system design, to implementation, documentation, and maintenance.
- This senior developer role has exposure to multiple highly exposed financial reporting domains and delivering regulatory reporting requirements. This position has an opportunity to work closely with key business partners of the project, opportunity to mentor the global team and build highly efficient and scalable large scale reporting applications.
- You will need to be part of Risk Based PnL for CRO agile team and deliver PnL Trend analysis reporting tools to address/close regulatory audit points with SRP, by aligning with the program agile delivery plans and roadmap.
- You should also successfully drive Risk Based PnL Product Control business reporting solutions adhering to the quality and efficiency.
- You should be responsible for L3 support during Americas region for all Risk Based PnL and Risk Based PnL CRO suite of reporting applications without any impact to the daily BAU(business as usual) operations.
- You should be able to mentor the junior resources in the team and ensure proper process controls, quality control and efficiencies are in place.
- You should be able to expand his role for supporting other reporting applications within Reporting and Analysis horizontal and be an excellent asset to the organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- You have 5+ years hands-on software development experience with Java memory management, data streaming technologies and analytical solutions.
- Crafting and consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- You have experience with Oracle and other SQL databases: database design, writing.
- PL/SQL queries, accessing data with JPQL and ORM frameworks.
- You have the ability to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage.
- You have deep understanding of application development lifecycle, integration, support and maintenance.
- Excellent and strong communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with a global company, working with diverse teams from different cultural backgrounds.
- Previous experience within Credit Suisse.
- Cloud native development with Docker and Openshift.
- Experience with BPM systems e.g. Oracle BPM, Camunda.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
For more information visit Technology Careers .