We Offer Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a web developer to write application front-end and back-end code, build and lead web services that demonstrate SpringBoot, traditional and noSQL databases Sybase, Hazelcast, and XML databases, and provide technical support for the business where required. The position is a blend of new development and upgrades to existing programs.
The core of the position revolves around building web functionality and processes as part of an internal web application. This includes developing UI code for web applications and business APIs using Java to lead how the UI content is retrieved, calculated, and displayed. The individual in this position works closely with other developers, project managers, and business personnel to understand requirements; develop technical designs and specifications; and to build and deliver the processes, programs, and applications required by external clients and internal staff. We offer:
Responsibilities for the software developer include:
You Offer You offer:
- Design and develop processes for handling how applications access and use data in various formats.
- Design and develop processes for performing calculations on data.
- Follow and build standard methodologies throughout a full project lifecycle.
- Strive to participate in team-wide design and code reviews.
- Provide updates to the team on the latest technical trends.
- You hold at least 3+ years of experience with web development.
- You possess experience working with Tomcat, WebLogic or NodeJS.
- You possess strong analytical skills to enable them to build links with key business areas and to understand and address issues.
- You have deep knowledge of application frameworks such as spring or SpringBoot is a plus.
- You have proven interpersonal skills, motivated, self-starter, and ability to work in a global environment.