- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mär 19
Mainframe Migration AVP # 128557
Senior Migration technician that performs scheduled migration of code, reviews impact analysis, imports the changes to UAT/QA & production and perform all areas of software distribution functions on Mainframe, Windows, Unix and AS400.
- Log and perform escalation procedures with migrations.
- Assist the application/technical team staff with the checkouts.
- Work with technical support staff in their efforts to correct problems with smooth flow of migrations to various environments.
- Monitor migration results and recommend improvements in techniques, schedules and methodology.
The Migration team is responsible for performing deployment of planned software changes including HPS, Mainframe applications, PowerBuilder applications on Windows, Unix, AS400. We move code on behalf of the application teams between Development, UAT, QA and Production environments. The application code is compiled, linked and distributed to these environments and we work with the teams for checkout of the code. We also assist the Technical Support Groups in their effort to correct application problems.
- You will review Impact Analysis of migration requests.
- You will rebuild applications and checkout with the user.
- You will work with Technical Teams (e.g. CICS/DBAs) to resolve any deployment issues.
- You will communicate with application and Technical teams for any issues.
- You will log and follow escalation procedures.
- You will follow and implement Change Management policies.
- You will use automated distribution tools on Windows, Unix and AS400.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a Bachelors or equivalent work experience?
- Essential: Do you have at least five years working in IBM Mainframe environment using TSO/ISPF, SDSF, JCL, Windows commands, Unix commands?
- Desired: Are you knowledgeable with HPS, DB2, MS Office applications, Mainframe Dataset usage including GDGs, basic exposure to PowerBuilder applications, Windows Servers and AS400 commands?
For more information visit Technology Careers .