- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Nov 18
Production & Performance L2 Support Analyst #116962
Production Support is an essential function within the bank. The GOSD (Operations IT) production support team provides effective structured technical support for multiple back office applications. We are responsible for problem solving and root cause analysis for production issues. Support works closely with the application users, third party vendors, infrastructure teams, and other Credit Suisse groups to provide an optimal level of support.
This role provides second level (L2) support for one of the Operations IT production teams. The role requires business and technical production support of middle/back office trade booking in Validation & Settlement systems. It involves application issue analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of user queries. In addition, this role is responsible for the following:
- Act as a liaison between Middle Office/OPS Trade Booking Services users and IT on all support related queries.
- Opportunity to investigate various technology platforms and resolve all middle or back office trade booking related production issues.
- Proactively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring.
- Understand and debug the existing source code to find bugs and performance issues.
- Provide timely and efficient support for the various trade processing applications.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the various business functions.
- Provide off-hours support including weekend on rotation.
- Maintain effective communication to the internal/external clients to understand their application related issues/queries/problems.
- Acquire knowledge on the various CS applications, document the same where does not exist and train the peer.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have B.S/M.S in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- You have 2-5 years of combined IT experience in both software development and application support.
- Do you have experience in providing business related software-application support?
- Support experience in Financial industry or equivalent organizations.
- Software Language (one or more): Java, J2EE, .Net or C++.
- Database (one or more): Oracle, MSSQL or Sybase.
- Scripting Language (one or more): Shell Scripting, Perl or equivalent.
- Operating System experience: Unix, Linux & Windows
(expected experience in O/S is at general application hosting and command syntax level).
- Are you proficient in writing SQL queries and debugging procedures/functions?
- Do you have excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills?
- You have willingness to learn new technologies, business domain (Investment Bank) and functions.
- You have understanding of equities and fixed income trade booking.
- Web/Tools related experience: WebLogic, WebSphere, XML or Informatica.
- You have knowledge of ITIL framework.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are a team player and positive work attitude.
- You are client-focused & sensitive to client needs.
- You are accountable and responsible
For more information visit Technology Careers.