- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 Dez 18
Project Manager # 121523
- A challenging and exciting position as a SCRUM Master/project manager in the fast-growing area of IT Security addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with cutting edge products and solutions.
- The opportunity to lead high profile, ambitious global change projects in the IT Security space as part of a dedicated global program and project delivery team within a top tier financial services company.
- Highly professional culture, empowering project managers/SCRUM Master to be leaders and investors, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, business partner engagement and people leadership.
- End-to-end Agile delivery with the responsibility for SCRUM master, planning sprints, handling daily stand-ups, handling sprint closure and retrospectives.
- End-to-end project management with responsibility for planning, initialization, progress tracking and execution to successful conclusion in line with the planned budget.
- Close regular interaction and collaboration with key international stakeholders and partners.
The Role Involves:
- Ability to work within an international team and provide clear leadership and direction to its members, including integrating with and providing oversight of development deliverables owned by 3rd party resources.
- You will lead projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
- Contribute to department wide objectives.
- You will be responsible in planning and handling budget, resources and achievements.
- Responsibility to build detailed business cases, cost plans and RAID logs.
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects.
- You will work according to the internal project methodology (Credit Suisse Solution Delivery Framework).
- Planning and co-ordinating the Sprints, handling the daily stand-ups (SCRUMS), handling the sprint closure, retrospectives and demos.
- Project risks and issues log maintained and communicated, with appropriate escalation as required.
- Executive project status reporting for Steering Committee and Director level.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience?
- Do you have at least 5 years' delivery experience working as a senior IT project or program manager?
- You have prior experience in leading large, geographically distributed project teams successfully.
- You have solid communication skills with an ability to tailor communications based on the needs of the intended audience.
- You have solid business partner management skills with an ability to interact successfully with senior management as part of business partner boards.
- You are a SCRUM master qualified.
- Do you have strong problem solving, solution oriented personality?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and influencing skills?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- IT Security project management experience highly preferred.
- Cyber Security experience would be very useful.
- Prior Banking, Financial Services or Consulting experience would be advantageous.
- PMP (or similar) qualification.
For more information visit Technology Careers .