- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Nov 18
Raleigh IT Problem Management # 121866
The primary objectives of Problem Management are to prevent IT Incidents and the resulting problems from occurring, to eliminate recurring problems and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented. Problem Management includes activities to identify, diagnose and remediate problem root causes and contributing factors.
As a Problem Manager you will:
- Ensure timely and consistent execution of the problem management process.
- Conduct post mortems and workshops for critical business impacting problems.
- Lead regional and technology-aligned problem review forums.
- Ensure all information related to a problem is maintained, accurate and articulate throughout the problem lifecycle, from creation to closure.
- Produce stability reporting and analytics, highlighting themes, trends and remediation efforts to senior management.
- Contribute to continual service improvement initiatives (from a people, process and tool perspective), improving operational efficiencies, evolving existing processes and improving the user experience of problem management.
- Collaborate with key partners, collating and fulfilling user, stakeholder and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the coordination and delivery of the problem management book of work.
The role of the Problem Manager in Credit Suisse is diverse and will provide visibility and exposure to senior partners across the IT community globally (including development, support, infrastructure, engineering, product management and risk).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have ITIL Foundation-level training or qualifications.
- You possess strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills and experience.
- You have at least two years' experience in problem management or other service management processes (Incident, Change).
- You have at least two years' experience working in the IT industry.
- Deep understanding of the IT environment and/or experience working in the IT industry.
- You have an experience in analyzing, reporting and presenting incident or problem data.
- Do you have experience collaborating with business partners at different levels of the organization, including senior business partners?
- You have knowledge of writing Excel macros (desirable).
For more information visit Technology Careers