- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Nov 18
Remediation Project Manager/ Business Analyst# 119883
We are the Global Markets (GM) and Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Chief Data Office and are responsible for data governance and data quality and controls vertically across the GM division and horizontally across various departments for the IHC as defined by the Group wide Data Management Framework.
The Data Quality & Control workstream in the GM/IHC CDO is responsible for management of data quality issues raised to the GM/IHC CDO for root cause analysis and remediation. This includes engaging with key functional stakeholders and their respective CDO to understand root cause and impact from data issues raised to the GM/IHC CDO, driving remediation prioritization for these issues, and managing remediation delivery working with key IT and Change delivery groups.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst to build out our data issue management capability in Raleigh. This person in the role will be expected to:
- Drive issue RCA (Root Cause Analysis) data issues prioritized by GM/IHC CDO.
- As part of RCA engage with stakeholders from the Front Office, Functions (Risk/Finance/Ops/GC/etc.), and Change and IT delivery groups to drive solution definition and planning.
- You will manage delivery of prioritized implementation project and hold Change, IT, and other Functional groups accountable for successful delivery within time and budget.
You are expected to meet aggressive deadlines and be able to engage with business partners from multiple teams to drive agreement around on issue root cause analysis results, solution definition and remediation planning. The role requires you to have:
- Subject matter expertise in front to back processes and technology supporting Global Markets, General Counsel, Risk & Finance, Operations and other functions, that they can effectively leverage to deliver quick turnaround on data issue root cause analysis.
- You have shown capability in delivering change on front to back technology and process reengineering initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management skills in driving delivery around a portfolio of projects spanning various front to back functions.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Your experience in the Financial Industry is a must, and within Global Markets desirable.
- Your experience in one or more functional areas e.g. Regulatory Reporting, RWA Calculations, Market Risk or Credit Risk a plus.
- Your knowledge about front to back processes a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers