- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jul 18
Reporting & Analytics - Data Scientist # 115246
Credit Suisse is seeking a Data Analytics Lead in the Reporting & Analytics team under GCTO Service Management Office Service Management Office is responsible for providing innovative ways through maintaining knowledge of industry best practice, technology trends and product availability. Developing business and technical requirements through consultation with key client business partners and ensuring adherence to corporate standards for risk and security compliance.
The Analytics & Reporting team works as part of a globally distributed team that will be the primary provider of IT Operational Reports to the firm. At any given time you will partner with team members across all regions and time zones while reporting to a line manager in New York.
You will lead a team and partner with key clients to:
- Develop and Implement the Analytics function within Reporting & Analytics team.
- Research and Develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Data Science technology trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Analyze large data sets to determine trends and forecasts.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years' practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- You have extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- You are able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- You have excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling.
- You are able to write very complex SQL queries.
- You have good problem solving acumen.
- You have the ability to easily communicate complex problem solving ideas to senior management and peers.
- You have strong logic, problem perception and analytical skills paired with flexibility and a bias for action.
- Client orientation; you naturally study/understand the business, enabling you to empathize.
- Python scripting knowledge and automation experience required.
Below are Plus if available.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- Big Data knowledge (Cloudera, Hive, etc.).
- Do you have Technical experience in human-in-the-loop machine learning and data science techniques for open text mining?
- Understands the English language in a way to know how language translates across countries to ensure a humanized respond from different ticketing platforms.
For more information visit Technology Careers.