- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Okt 18
Senior Application Developer # 113379
This is a senior application developer role to deliver Book of Work items for FACE (Global Funding Application) , Opera for Mortgages (PNL Adjustment and Reporting Engine), BIRT and other applications in Product Control IT. Needs excellent knowledge of Relational Database technology, including proper database table design, performance tuning, a good understanding of query plans and table partitioning for high volume databases. Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database server is an absolute requirement. Knowledge of desktop and Web based .Net development is also required. Experience and knowledge in Big Data technology with HDFS/Hadoop and Scala is required as well.
Working knowledge of Informatica or other ETL tool is extremely useful. Knowledge of Business Objects (BO) or any other reporting technology is a big plus. Some experience in Oracle is helpful but not required. Experience in supporting batch driven applications is deeply helpful and is a big plus.
The developer needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with other team members, supporting IT teams and application users. Some limited work on weekends and off hours is occasionally required to support production releases and/or critical application issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and high volume relational databases.
- Do you have experience and knowledge in Big Data technology with HDFS/Hadoop and Scala?
- Do you have knowledge of desktop and Web based .Net development?
- You have the ability to review requirements, contribute to design decisions & testing strategy.
- You will participate in designing, documenting and coding technical solutions. Perform code reviews.
- You will conduct & support various integration and UAT phases. Ensure timely resolution of any issues or defects raised.
- You will collaborate with BA's, PM's and application users in different CS offices in Europe and Americas.
- You will provide L3 support as necessary.
- You will act as an SME for the applications supported by the team.
Watanya Resper would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.