Senior Cloud Reliability Engineer
As part of the CTO Engineering Team you will be part of a culture that pushes innovation, automation and promotes creativity for engineers. As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with a team that has a passion for infrastructure cloud related technologies. The work involves crafting and prototyping iteratively alongside our Application Development (AppDev) teams. The end product has to be robust, functional, flexible, high quality, allows for innovation and empowers our AppDev teams to deliver solutions quickly to our businesses. We are looking for someone that is open to learning new technologies, likes to teach and learn from others, thinks automation first and subscribes to DevOps principles. The successful candidate will partner with multi-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions to our internal customers, and will focus on collaborative wins with an emphasis on iterative value delivery. You Offer
Ideally, you will be a seasoned DevOps Engineer with a broad T/E-Shaped full stack infrastructure background with Essentials Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- RHEL/CentOS - RHCE certificate or equivalent experience.
- Development experience in at least one of following languages Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java or any other scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience with containers technology including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps models, CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins and Configuration Management such as Puppet, Salt, Satellite or Ansible.
- REST API using Postman and interaction with API Gateway Frameworks like Apigee, Apiary or similar.
Desired Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer information technology or equivalent.
- Experience with OpenShift, K8, detailed understanding of Docker & LXC and applicable use cases
- Container Networking and Storage components
- Azure Public Cloud services (such as AKS, Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Scale Sets, Virtual Network, Gateways, Traffic Manager)
- Implementing and operating Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and/or similar.
Essentials Non-Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with tools such as crio, skopeo and buildah
- Has the ability to operate as a member of a team and can perform actions independently of others.
- Actively takes ownership of issues and can drive forward to resolution.
- Teammate with strong problem solving (RCA / Documentation) skills
Desired Non-Technical Skills:
- Comfortable communicating to senior leadership and can adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Experience with working with global teams.
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient experience working in an Agile SCRUM team.