- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Dez 18
Unix Site Reliability Engineer # 123186
- A challenging, technical and mission-critical role in crafting, building and operating globally distributed Compute infrastructure.
- Spearheading infrastructure, EngOps and reliability initiatives, building tools for automation, CI/CD, deployment, testing, monitoring and operations as well as solving issues across the entire Linux OS stack.
- You will optimize technical processes with focus on global harmonization, operation stability, efficiency, performance and compliancy.
- You will be configuring and certify the hardware, firmware and software stack to run our infrastructure.
- You will closely collaborate with Audit and CISO to improve compliancy, standardization and operability of all self-owned infrastructure and its technical processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Do you have experience with operations, site reliability engineering, security and configuration management technologies (RH Satellite 6, Puppet and Ansible)?
- You work independently and ambitious as well as take over responsibility for fit for purpose solutions.
- Do you have strong Linux system knowledge (RHEL 5, 6 and 7)?
- Strong scripting capabilities (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python).
- Deep understanding in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance in a large-scale environment.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery, automation and scripting (Jenkins, Git).
- You are used to work in a global environment and have a sense of working with people in different regions and of different cultures.
For more information visit Technology Careers .