Senior Service Architect , MTS ( Money Transfer System)
- Up to USD150000.0 per annum
- Bordentown, NJ, USA Bordentown NJ US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
The Payments - Senior Service Architect will play a critical client-facing role, that will focus on building resilience capability across Technology and Operations and drive service engineering inline with the strategic stability themes.
The Human Bank. As a Global Bank we have opportunities that go beyond country borders. If you think you are ready for your next career move, and if you fit the skills and requirements of this role, a new adventure may await you.
To succeed in this role we are looking for: Senior Service Architect , MTS ( Money Transfer System)
* This role is within Technology Services - Transaction and Global Banking and will lead the system stability improvement across FI clearing process in the US. The incumbent will directly manage a small team of US based Technical Specialists to help achieving sustained stability and increased availability through
* 1) Enhanced Technical capabilities (People)
* 2) State of art monitoring to support predictive prevention (Tools)
* 3) Increased automation and zero touch platforms (efficiency)
* Broad technical expertise in the development and deployment of complex multi-tiered transactional applications
* Expertise in integration, monitoring and stability technologies preferably in Transaction Banking.
* Provide Business Analysis and Design expertise to enable delivery of the stability agenda including identification & documentation of detailed regional requirements, validation, current state capture & business impact analysis for global changes
* Demonstrated ability to stay current with Application Architecture best practices, design patterns, existing and emerging technologies and platforms, architectural and systems engineering trends
* Must have broad knowledge of infrastructure technologies including to financial institutions techonology open systems, middleware, databases, software development environments, LAN, WANs, high availability and systems management and securities infrastructure
* Translating highly technical solutions to Senior business stakeholders communicating technical changes to Business Leaders
* Experienced in leading Vendor engagements
* Must possess excellent communication skills to influence decision making
* Minimum 15 years relevant experience
* Relevant Degree from a recognized University
* AWS certified solutions architect qualification
* Experience of IT Operations and leading SDLC projects would be advantageous
* Experience within Financials institutions would be beneficial
The role will be based in Newark ,NJ .
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now