Head of Investor Experience
To support our efforts to improve the experience of investors, we are seeking a Head of Investor Experience. Reporting to Pershing's Head of Global Strategy & Product Management, this role will be responsible for creating, managing and executing the investor experience strategy of the organization.
A successful candidate will possess breadth and depth of experience in customer experience strategy and execution methodologies, an understanding of the wealth and advisory business, a track record of success in driving digital innovation, delivering superior client service and managing the risks of a highly complex business. Primary Responsibilities:
The Head of Investor Experience is a leadership role, required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization's overall investor experience initiatives. This includes liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute to providing customers a seamless experience across all touchpoints. It covers both direct communication to investors as well as working with broker-dealer and advisor clients to support and influence their investor communication programs.
This leader will ensure work is integrated across teams and that the work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards Responsibilities in detail:
Key Success Factors
- Develop and lead the omni channel experience strategy for engaging with investors to include:
- investor communication materials including statements, letters and forms
- digital communication/interaction platforms - e.g., Investor portal - NetxInvestor
- direct investor interactions, e.g., call center,
- operational processes - e.g money movement
- investor education efforts
- Utilize a journey mapping process to understand all investor touchpoints which will form the basis of our strategy development process
- Develop and manage a competitor analysis process to include initial and ongoing benchmarking to ensure we are well positioned versus both traditional (e.g., clearing/custody firms) and non-traditional (e.g., fintechs) competitors.
- Partner with Voice of the Client to develop an approach to measure investor satisfaction directly and in partnership with our broker dealer and advisor clients
- Manage the investor communications team which designs, develops and customizes our legally required communication materials with investors (e.g., statements, letters, forms).
- Manage the marketing center team and technology platform which houses both investor and advisor materials and programs on behalf of our broker dealer and advisor clients
- Lead the development of the NetxInvestor strategy in collaboration with technology to ensure it is an integrated component of our overall investor experience strategy
- Establish and manage an investor education program which can be delivered to investors directly and through our broker dealer and advisor clients
- Partner on the investor experience for Albridge Wealth Reporting
- Strong leader
- Experience in developing and implementing client experience programs
- Knowledge of industry and client needs
- Strong marketing and communications experience
- Track record of digital innovation
- Focus on speed to market
- Client experience / service mindset
- Strong risk management posture
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Background in customer experience strategy and execution methodologies is preferred
- Experience in the wealth management or securities industry is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.