- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Tradeweb LLC
- 17 Jan 19
Tradeweb Direct Information
Tradeweb Direct provides advanced fixed income trading solutions for financial advisors, the institutional buyside, traders and broker dealers. The platform demonstrates our core strengths - experience and expertise - to bring innovation and efficiency to the wealth management community. Tradeweb Direct was formed following the acquisition of BondDesk Group in 2013 and its subsequent integration with Tradeweb Retail. Tradeweb Direct is now synonymous with superior execution, providing clients with easy access to live offerings, and the most accurate pricing in the marketplace
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
- Assists with rollout and post production support
- Presents ideas for system improvements
- Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a creative problem solver
• 2+ Years of Java development experience
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
• Ext JS, React, Angular, Atmosphere, Zebkit,
• Finagle, Kafka, Lucene, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
• Tomcat, Node.js
• Git, Maven, Gradle
• UNIX / Linux
• C++, Perl, and Unix shell scripting
• Experience with financial transaction systems
• Knowledge of the fixed income and financial markets is highly desirable.
About Tradeweb Markets LLC
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.