- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Tradeweb LLC
- 16 Jan 19
Tradeweb Direct is one of the largest fixed income marketplaces in the U.S. for financial advisors, RIAs, traders and buy-side investors with leading offerings in Municipal Bonds, U.S. Corporate Bonds and Certificates of Deposits (CDs). Over 60,000 people use the platform on a regular basis and some of the largest online broker dealers have the system white labeled into their websites for use by their clients. The web based platform leverages the latest open source technologies to provide market leading analytics and trading capabilities to our clients. Over 200 liquidity providers send in over 100 million price updates per day, on over 160 thousand fixed income securities. We are looking for talented technology professionals to join the team, to support and buildout our market leading platform.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Creating new features and enhancing functionality on a mission critical platform
• Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
• Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines
• Assists with rollout and post production support
• Presents ideas for system improvements
• Design or upgrade an existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 3 years professional experience developing Java applications or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 1 year professional experience developing Java applications
• Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of Java concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to interpret business requirements
• Must be a creative problem solver
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
• HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
• J2EE, JSP, ExtJS
• UNIX / Linux
• Experience with financial transaction systems
• Basic knowledge of the fixed income and financial markets is a plus
About Tradeweb Markets LLC
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.