- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BNY Mellon
- 18 Jan 19
- Provides application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity.
- May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic application system designs and specifications, utilizing BNY Mellon's standard development methodology, procedures and techniques.
- Designs and codes programs, and creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Prepares the final and detailed versions of system modification requirements, ensures turnovers are done on time and correctly.
- Interfaces with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 4-6 years of experience in software development required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45115
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1809834