Lead Java Software Engineering
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Expertise in application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, designacross all systems
· Proficiency in multiple modern programminglanguages - Java
· Knowledge of industry wide technology trends andbest practices
· Keen understanding of financial control andbudget management
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teams toachieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovativeculture
- Java-based applicationservices (REST/SOAP) development and core Java/ J2EE development.
- Bachelor of Science inComputer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience working onmulti-threaded systems.
- Experience inprogramming with Messaging and Caching
- Experience managingteams
- Experience withreal-time, event-driven systems and service-oriented architectures
- Strong analytical skills
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like youto build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world'simportant corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk,and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the uniqueskills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization thatthrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. Ifyou're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equalopportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.