Senior Consultant- Finance Transformation
Senior Consultant- Finance Transformation Digital Systems & Technology
Working in Finance Transformation Consulting
means you'll be surrounded by colleagues who are also dedicated to meet their own high standards, to inspire teammates and to make a positive impact on the world through their work. We bridge the gap between business and information technology to help clients realize measurable business value from their technology and capital investments. Consulting is led by a senior team with many years of experience leading large, complex, multi-vendor transformation programs. We work with industry leaders to analyze challenges and propose and execute innovative solutions that help our clients become more competitive. If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
A Senior Finance Transformation Consultant assists a team of Cognizant colleagues and a client team to solve specific problems inhibiting growth and value. These consultants also develop and implement tactical program plans and conduct business, technology, financial, and managerial analyses that enable clients to transform their business. Responsibilities:
• Support financial based business and technology innovation that drives the organization's top and bottom lines.
• Detail potential competitive threats from external challenges that are generally considered outside of your traditional realm of competition.
• Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate both strategy and innovation planning.
• Work with stakeholders involved in business technology strategy and innovation to develop an IT investment roadmap.
• Deliver business process improvement, using our business consulting tools and methodologies
• Support transformation programs with organizational change management
• Capture best practices and contribute to Cognizant knowledge management initiatives
• Create deliverables that illustrate how to strategically move the business forward.
• Facilitate agreement on organizational work models and processes to meet business requirements.
• Work with the enterprise program management office on reporting program and large project status, issues, risks and benefits