The candidate is a world class technologist, who will work on J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) platform, which is a new, integrated platform where capital markets clients and internal desks access our award-winning research, powerful analytics and structuring tools, multi-product trade execution and extensive post-trade services. The platform delivers a sleek, intuitive experience across the full trade lifecycle, making it easier and faster for clients to conduct business with the Corporate and Investment Bank. Candidates do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a track record of success. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of web architectures and technologies. We prefer candidates with a broad range of technical experience such as UI development, server development and performance analysis.
This is a senior developer role in the JPMM portal team. The position will entail developing new applications and supporting existing applications for the global, client facing, J.P. Morgan Markets. This role provides the unique and exciting opportunity to gain exposure to the full spectrum of the CIB's financial applications.
The candidate will primarily focus on the JPMM portal. This serves as the base platform and web framework for a multitude of CIB web applications.
- Hands on experience is designing and developing large client facing applications.
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD)
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
- Understanding and implementation of test-driven development
- Prior knowledge/experience with Java Frameworks and technologies, including Spring, Hibernate.
· Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Have ample experience in improving cross browser performance & security issues.
- Strong understanding of Web architecture and technologies.
- Web service experience, including knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML, SOA, WSDL, WS-Security and XSD.
- Previous experience working with UI Frameworks/languages/Web Development
- 2 years RDBMS development experience using stored procedures, SQL, PL/SQL and Cassandra NOSQL.
- Candidate should have experience with REST API and JSON API.
- Experience debugging and optimizing web apps
- Knowledge of developing mobile based applications
- Solid understanding of development using SCRUM and Agile practices
- Experience with Node.js and Openfin is a big plus
- Knowledge of upcoming technologies like Ember JS, Backbone JS, CSS3 with be a huge plus
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.