Sr. Specialist Developer
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BNY Mellon
- 23 Mär 19
Sr. Specialist Developer
looking to hire talentedindividual contributors who are able to support our critical project/programs.
Sr. Specialist Developer->> Consultswith internal business groups to provide appropriate application softwaredevelopment services or technical support. Analyzes, defines and documentsrequirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operatingsystem environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and externalchecks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard developmentmethodology. Works with internal business groups on implementationopportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzesinformation and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issuesfor a specific business group. Contributes to defining time tables and projectplans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility withhardware and other programs. Takes lead for establishing, implementing andmonitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools.Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to theachievement of area objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java development experience, core Java and Multithreading
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector (Math background highly desirable)
- Extensive Java , Spring , Camel , J2EE and other distributed technologies n-tier application experience
- Strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle
- Knowledge of XML/XSL
- Knowledge in Angular JS ( Nice to have)
- Hands-on experience with Web Services & REST API
- Experience with Tomcat, Linux, Cloud. GIT , MAVEN , SVN
- Strong with OO design and development
- Experience with developing applications for the financial markets - Payments
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45172
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1901670