Application Development / Maintenance, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Configuration Manager to work with the RKS Development team. This person must have experience with Windows Visual C++. RKS Configuration Management is responsible for building and deploying the RKS application to 150+ servers, coordinating infrastructure maintenance and business activities to avoid conflicts, planning and executing DR Exercises, and deploying new instances of the RKS application, as well as many special projects. We are looking for a motivated individual to add to the current highly productive team. This position also provides weekend support on a rotating basis. What you will be responsible for
As Application Developer Cnslt, AVP you will:
What we value
- Execute and support daily and release application builds
- Ttroubleshoot build issue
- Support application deployments to UAT and Production environments
- Configure the RKS application on new servers
- Coordinate IT maintenance schedules with business activities
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of Configuration Management, including version control, release management, and change control.
- Experience building software using Windows Visual C++, MFC, Git, RTC
- Ability to write queries against Oracle databases using PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, Windows 2008/2012/2016, UNIX. Windows knowledge includes installing Windows services, setting folder and share permissions, and updating the Windows registry.
- Knowledge of the Financial Industry is a plus.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of experience in software development using C++ on Windows.
Why this role is important to us
- Git and RTC experience
- Deploying applications to the Cloud, specifically Azure, is a plus
- Agile Development experience preferred
- Self-motivated person who can work both independently and within a global team.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers