Senior Software Engineer - Tradebook
Bloomberg Tradebook is a leading technology provider of a cross-asset electronic trading platform that enables equities, futures, and options trading around the world. We partner with leading brokers to provide multi-asset and multi-exchange access to our clients right from the Terminal and also via FIX connection. We have a 20 year tradition of keeping our clients first.
Tradebook implements a high performance technology stack from the ground up, designing efficient data structures and services for business functionality. We're building a highly available system with high throughput and looking for strong C++, motivated and hardworking developers to join this effort.
We'll trust you to:
- Technologies: Kafka, Apache Solr, Redis, Apache Storm
- Databases: RDMS, No-SQL i.e. Postgres, Cassandra
- Take ownership of the entire SDLC, from meeting with Product/Sales/SQA/Compliance to coding
- Find opportunities to use new technology and boost performance
- Be strong team player
- Design scalable, adaptable, maintainable, and efficient solutions
- Take calculated risks and think big
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.