Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- design and implement the API onboarding pattern for Apigee including API Specification design and Consumer and Provider integration
- ensure proper approach on traffic control and API security
- maintain programming standards and ensure the usage of the pattern / template for API Proxy
- conduct code reviews and coach developers to ensure the deliverables and achieve the strategic milestones
- ensure tools and processes are documented and available for team to use, and optimize the tools and processes to enhance the efficiency and quality
- develop API proxies
You'll be working in the Wealth Management America IT team in Weehawken. We are responsible for ensuring well designed APIs with adherence to the UBS standards . We are the key resource for ensuring quality delivery of APIs. Our team is responsible to build out the API management solution for UBS Wealth Management
- Restful API design principles and solid understanding of API Security
- SME on Google Apigee
- 5+ years hands-on experience as Apigee API Engineer
- Core tool knowledge for SCM and continuous integration (Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus)
- Detail oriented to ensure all details are articulate to make development efficient (Jira and Confluence)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Apigee certification
- Familiar with the trend and standard sets of APIs for the Financial Industry
- Good knowledge and experience on the on-Premises installation of Apigee Edge platform
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.