IT Software Engineer
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Okt 18
IT Software Engineer
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
– collaborate with other global IT teams
You'll be working in the Analytics team in Weehawken, N.J. We are a fast fun team, we work on a variety of IT projects that span across multiple business divisions and IT technology platforms
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?