- Weehawken, NJ, USA Weehawken NJ US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Synechron Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Production Support for a leading Investment Banking client based out at Weehawken, NJ.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- Support the newly built platform IB Data lake built on big data technology.
- Uphold high standards for timely incident resolution, problem management and maintain knowledge base
- Contribute expertise to the management of IB data lake up platform and processes to ensure high standard production support availability globally.
- Work towards continuous improvements on production support processes
Experience & Skill Set:
- More than 6 years of experience in the financial services industry / Investment Banking in production support related role
- Extensive experience supporting software on multiple operating systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows Server 2008/2012
- Proven hands-on experience using and supporting implementations on big data technology / module like Cloudera, Cassandra, Hadoop and exposure with component/module like Spark, YARN, HDFC, HIVE, Impala, NoSQL, Kafka etc. (Including but not limited)
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of supporting big data technology and latest performance monitor tools like Appdynamics, Splunk and latest support and monitoring related tools etc. with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with the ITIL approach to service management, particularly Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management Candidate should be confident communicator that can explain technology to
- non-technical audiences & capable of understanding client needs and translating them into solutions.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom