Quantitative Support – Fixed Income
- Base and Bonus
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Asset Management firm seeks a Quantitative Analyst to support investment research, portfolio management, client services and other teams with quantitative research, risk analytics and attribution analysis across multiple Fixed Income strategies.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Deliver regular performance attribution and risk analysis.
- Reconciliation of performance numbers between custodian, performance engine and attribution.
- Fixed income quantitative/statistical financial and economic research to develop models and frameworks to be used in the investment process.
- Quantitative Graduate Degree
- Demonstrated fixed income product knowledge
- Two plus years quantitative research experience
- Performance measurement experience, preferably from an investment management environment
Keywords: Fixed Income, Quantitative Analysis, Performance Attribution
Please refer to Job 22897 and send attached resume (Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org