Growing financial services firm seeks an IT Project Manager to join its technology team and manage a small but growing team. Responsibilities include managing and coordinating SDLC activities including systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance of Risk Management systems.
Additionally, will provide leadership to cross-functional teams and drive continuous improvement developing and managing the automation of Risk and Enterprise based programs and processes.
- Five plus years’ experience in application development – data related systems
- Two years in a leadership position in application development and support.
- Recent experience migrating data from legacy applications into a “Big Data” environment.
- Two plus experience in at least two of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, Hadoop, Cloudera.
- Experience in banking, financial services or risk management preferred
Keywords: “Big Data”, Hadoop, Project Manager, SSIS, SQL, Analytics
Please refer to Job #23530 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org │For more opportunities, please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.