- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Infrastructure Support Lead, Lab as a Service (LAAS)
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Infrastructure Support Lead, Lab as a Service (LAAS)The Lab Infrastructure Supportreports to the Enterprise Lab Services Manager (ELS); r esponsible for management,maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers,network devices, and productivity tools for the lab services. As the LabInfrastructure Support, he/she will be responsible for the IT, technology,architecture design of the lab.
The Lab Infrastructure Supportwill also provide input into the development of the global lab strategy and introducenew ideas based on organizational strategy and industry trends.
This individual willdesign, plan, and build infrastructure for the lab, focusing on optimization,reliability, and security for the Lab Service. Be the point of contact andliaison with GTI service owner and collaborate with lines of business on labinfrastructure related issues.
He/She will drive automationof manual processes and the streamlining of existing tools, including but notlimited to reservations systems, request queues, capacity management, assetmanagement inventories, access controls and monitoring systems with in the lab.
The ideal candidate mustbe a self-starter, and will develop and support the lab networkinfrastructure. Determining hardware and software components to meet lab usagedemand. Working with key technology venders for infrastructure support on bothexisting equipment and latest releases. Project work will require flexiblescheduling and effective multi-tasking in order to adjust to changingpriorities. This position requiresextensive interaction with multiple internal technology groups.
Thisposition is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access(HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screeningwhich includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or otherenhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basisthereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completedprior to commencing employment or assignment.
College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalentwork experience
- Skills Required
- Proven skills with the management, implementation and monitoring of controls & processes related to PCI DSS
- Maintaining a deep understanding of firm's technology solutions (both deployed and future) keeping up to date on industry trends.
- Work directly with the appropriate technology functional areas to identify areas with potentially elevated risk and perform analysis into the corresponding risks and mitigating controls.
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls; recommend adjustments if required.
- Identification and analysis of risk concentrations within the lab areas and provide an assessment of the inherent risk, mitigating controls, and residual risk. Recommend any adjustments as require.
- Coordinate lab testing of hardware and software for both standard and nonstandard technology across multiple groups' highly volatile technical environment.
- Create instructional guidelines and principles for the lab environment as well as policies and processes for the projects' use of the lab.
- Generate regular status reports and identify potential problems before they impact project deadlines.
- Work well in an ambiguous and changing environment.
- Some experience designing and implementing lab set-ups with knowledge of hardware and platforms currently in use and to-be-used within the firm.
- Strong technology troubleshooting skills and proven ability to resolve infrastructure issues, incompatibilities, etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems
- Certification in QSA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or other relevant qualifying certifications
- VCP or equivalent a plus.
- MCSE or equivalent a plus.
- Experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, & customer service
- Strong analytical and problem solving, influence-management, decision-making and relationship-building skills.
- Team player & collaborative mind-set
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years PCI DSS experience
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.