- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Java Software Engineer
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Java Software EngineerAs a member of our SoftwareEngineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutionsthat advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious teamof technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development,coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating highquality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team andother key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end softwaredevelopment-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be workingwith and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team oftechnologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
• Advanced knowledge of application,data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture anddesign across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets
• Ability to collaborate withhigh-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish commongoals
• Understanding of software skillssuch as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Familiar with Cloud watch, ElasticIP's and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
• Hands on experience with the AWS CLIand SDKs/API tools.
• Hands on experience in Apache Camel
• Advanced knowledge of JMS
• Hands on experience in Micro Serviceand Docker
• Knowledge in Angular 4/5 or React JS
• Experience with open sourceframeworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL
• Experience with ANT, Mavenbuild/deployment process.
• Strong experience in PL/SQL, including triggers, storedprocedures, queries, etc.
• Strong understanding of objectoriented programming and design patterns.
• Strong technical, analytical,problem solving, and communication skills.
• Experience with system, application,and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
• Excellent verbal, written,interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Experience with SVN Source Codemanagement techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools(JIRA).
• Demonstrated teamwork and ability towork with diversified multi-location team
Our Assetand Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are drivento create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help ourbusinesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients'wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agiletechnologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuouslearning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technologysolutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.