- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Project Execution/Scrum Master - Wealth Management Digital Technology
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Project Execution/Scrum Master - Wealth Management Digital TechnologyThe Scrum Master within Wealth Management Technology will work on the Digital Wealth Management (DWM) program. This program involves the delivery of a multi-channel self-directed investing experience with many new and enhanced digital capabilities for CWM, PB and JPMS clients. As Scrum Master, you will have responsibility for the Digital Advisory and Asset Allocation Tool (AAT) team which is focused on delivery of robo-advisory and portfolio building features.
- Serve as Scrum Master for the Digital Advisory/AAT scrum team:
- Coach team members on the Agile SCRUM methodology and drive continuous improvement (efficiency, effectiveness of Sprint Planning, velocity, quality, etc.)
- Lead Sprint Planning sessions to prioritize stories, estimate stories, ensure the quality of stories being considered for the next Sprint and finalize Sprint scope.
- Host daily stand-ups to drive progress against Sprint deliverables, identify blockers and ensure ownership and action plans for all blockers
- Lead Sprint Retrospectives focusing on opportunities for improvement and measuring results of agreed actions from prior Sprint retrospectives,
- Coordinate Sprint Review sessions with all team members and additional Business stakeholders; ensure feedback is tracked, prioritized and an action plan is defined.
- Drive Scrum-of-Scrum forums to ensure blockers are surfaced and action is taken to avoid delays and missed-deliveries; escalate to management where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver management updates which clearly and concisely communicates delivery progress against target-scope, highlights key issues/risks along with action and mitigation plans, highlights Critical/High defects and summarizes testing progress versus plan.
- Support Release Planning cycles to assess deliverables and define scope for quarterly release cycles.
- Support monthly release deployment planning activities and manage the deployment event for Digital Advisory/AAT deliverables.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders across Asset Management and partner lines-of-business.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- University degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of with Agile SCRUM methodology
- Experience as a functional team member working on large-scale enterprise technology projects (2+ years), preferably a project following an Agile delivery approach
- Wealth Management technology and/or business experience
- Excellent communication skills. Crisp & clear verbal communication with the ability to be assertive when speaking to a diverse audience.
- Excellent facilitation skills. Ability to command/lead facilitation meetings with clear & specific agenda. Keep the audience attentive and active in participation of the meetings
- Analytical mind, service-minded approach and keen to resolve problems
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Preferred Skills
- Jira knowledge
- Knowledge of client/server application development
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concept
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- Working experience in Java technologies