Technology Risk/Cyber Program Lead, Lab as a Service (LAAS)
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the Firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and collaborating with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
Global Compute Services (GCS) is an enablement organization with services across all infrastructure operations and architecture offerings. As part of GCS, Site Technology Services (STS) is responsible for the technology lifecycle for corporate locations and has four primary teams.
- STS-Cable Engineering is responsible for the production design, engineering and standards for cabling products and technology rooms globally at all corporate and retail locations
- STS-Real Estate is responsible programming, planning and delivery of technology on real estate initiatives and events globally at all corporate and retail branch locations
- STS-Operations are responsible for the strategy and support of over 350 MER rooms, 100 Co-Location facilities and 2,000 Telecommunication Rooms in North America, EMEA, APAC and LAC.
- STS-Co-Location Management is responsible for the strategy, standards and business administration of over 100 co-location facilities globally
- STS-Enterprise Lab Services(ELS) is responsible for the strategy, standards, operations and business administration of enterprise labs globally
- STS-Compliance is responsible for driving the portfolio's risk, controls, access management and internal audit agenda
- STS-Solutions & Process Engineering drives consistency in finance, contract administration, process engineering, tools & automation initiatives.
The Lab Manager Role reports to the Enterprise Lab Services Manager (ELS); managing the Merchant Services lab operations. As such the Lab Services Manager he/she will oversee the lab day-to-day operations of the lab - managing all aspect of the operations. The Lab Services Manager will also provide input into the development of the global lab strategy and execute against the standards, work on the consolidation plans as needed as well as the delivery of tools and services to support the day-to-day operations.
This individual will build and manage a team that operates the Merchant Services lab. Be the point of contact and liaison with vendors, GTI service owner and partner with lines of business on lab operation initiatives.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, with a background in cyber and/or risk and the ability to execute a comprehensive PCI DSS program and support the lab network infrastructure. Determining hardware and software components to meet lab usage demand. He/She will be involved with gathering/documenting technical requirements for lab projects. Assisting with proofs of concept for proposed solutions. Working with key technology vendors for infrastructure support on both existing equipment and latest releases. Project work will require flexible scheduling and effective multi-tasking in order to adjust to changing priorities. This position requires extensive interaction with multiple internal technology groups. TRAVEL: 20% (Domestic & International)
- Proven skills with the management, implementation and monitoring controls & processes related to PCI DSS
- Maintaining a deep understanding of firm's technology solutions (both deployed and future) keeping up to date on industry trends.
- Coordinate lab testing of hardware and software for both standard and nonstandard technology across multiple groups' highly volatile technical environment.
- Create instructional guidelines and principles for the lab environment as well as policies and processes for the projects' use of the lab.
- Generate regular status reports and identify potential problems before they impact project deadlines.
- Work well in an ambiguous and changing environment.
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills of TCP/IP networks utilizing traces.
- Some experience designing and implementing lab set-ups with knowledge of hardware and platforms currently in use and to-be-used within the firm.
- Strong technology troubleshooting skills and proven ability to resolve infrastructure issues, incompatibilities, etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems
- Certification in QSA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT or other relevant qualifying certifications
- VCP or equivalent a plus.
- MCSE or equivalent a plus.
- Experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, & customer service
- Strong analytical and problem solving, influence-management, decision-making and relationship-building skills.
- Team player & collaborative mind-set
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years PCI DSS experience
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience