- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Wealth Management / Chase Wealth Management Operations Technology Lead, ED
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Wealth Management / Chase Wealth Management Operations Technology Lead, EDThis position will support ongoing Wealth Management (WM) and Chase Wealth Management (CWM) Technology initiatives in Operations platforms, particularly the Operations Control & Efficiency Program and related programs, and drive the Agile transformation of my the global org. As an Executive Director, you will be responsible for overall strategy and delivery of the Operations Controls and efficiencies program and CWM Operations initiatives, while managing current BAU initiatives including client and stakeholder communication. Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage the multi-million dollar program - WM Operations Controls and Efficiencies that is comprised of multiple clients and technology teams globally, as well as the CWM Operations Technology team and their projects & applications.
• Define and structure overall Program Management rigor and governance for key programs.
• Align our overall business strategy with the technology roadmap.
• Serve as liaison between the Technology organization and the business users, managing key client relationships.
• Manage the risk and control agenda for the programs as part of the end-to-end ownership.
• Oversee project scoping and estimation activities, ensure the project scope and approach are documented and managed, review plans with business and technology stakeholders and acquire sign-off from business and technology leadership.
• Assist in evaluating priorities and advice on options, risks, and costs versus benefits of proposed solutions.
• Work with the CTO, Project Managers and Resource Managers to develop a project staffing model, build and manage the project team, define roles and responsibilities of project team members, monitor resource allocations and project budgets - including vendor partner and employees.
• Drive a program plan and manage project costs, quality, and schedules to drive project execution activities through implementation and project closure
• Hold project status meetings to review overall project RAG status, risks and issues, action items, and assess progress as defined in the project schedule
• Provide feedback and lessons learned on project execution and project team performance
• Optimize utilization of talent through specific development and mobility programs.
• Drive Agile transformation through a well-defined strategy aligned with "Advancing You" agenda.
The Private Bank at J.P Morgan is part of J.P Morgan Asset Management (AM). We are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. We serve four distinct client groups through four businesses: institutions and retail clients through J.P Morgan Asset Management; ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank; and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management and J.P Morgan Securities. Our clients include institutions, retail investors and high net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world. We offer global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. We provide trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individual clients through the Private Bank; and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management and J.P Morgan Securities. Our clients include institutions, retail investors and high net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world. We offer global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. We provide trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
J.P Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm, with assets of $2.0 trillion, and operations in more than 100 countries. We are a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and financial services for consumers, small business, and commercial banking. Our broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for our clients. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P Morgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under its J.P Morgan and Chase brands. More information about the firm is available at www.JPMorganChase.com .
• Minimum 15 years of Application Development and management experience including experience with large complex technology projects
• Experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries using Agile methodologies.
• Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
• Detailed knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures
• Ability to manage Executive Client Relationship.
• Experience working in Investment Management, Securities Processing Operations, Retail finance industries.
• Knowledge of JPMC Enterprise Program Management pipeline and engagement processes and Enterprise Systems applications is a plus
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact effectively with all levels
• Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop strong client relationships
• Excellent proven planning and dealing with ambiguity skills
• Expert ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and circumstances.
• Position will be based out of the NY metro area