Senior Production Control Specialist (JR1009128)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Product Control Specialist in our Edgewood, NY location.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor or Manager, the Production Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring accurate prioritization of daily work for all products and clients within their area of responsibility. You will also act as the hub of communication for all teams involved with daily work.
- Execute and manage Print-Production workflow from start to completion.
- Monitor emails for various clients for cancellations, rushes, and pulls.
- Communicate to Print, QA, and Production teams.
- Provide necessary feedback/escalation to proper management if priorities are not adhered to. Including active communication between shifts, with peers and across departments.
- Review shipping exception and mail reports to effectively understand and communicate daily prioritization necessities.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of all in house systems specific to each area of responsibility.
- Cross-train in all applicable areas to ensure goals are met and exceeded.
- Communicate issues with print files to management, client service, and systems teams.
- Verify that all job are properly reconciled and closed in a timely manner accurately.
- Provides training for continuous improvement, new associates and cross training opportunities.
- Supports the Broadridge team with an overall goal of quality, efficiency and productivity.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Bachelor's degree or HS diploma with equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years of experience in a production environment preferred.
- Basic computer skills, as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Solid organizational skills including expertise with multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities at a time and working under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- To be effective in this role, you should be a self-starter and demonstrate strong initiative.
- Show flexibility to work overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively in a team environment and promote teamwork.