- Harrison, NY, USA
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Synechron Inc.
- 04 Feb 19
Synechron is looking for experienced Sr. SDET Engineer/ Lead to work on large-scale software applications. Below are the details
- Partner with feature developers and other SDETs to build the tools and infrastructure to ensure our production code is thoroughly tested to the highest standards.
- Partner with development to ensure we are building testable applications.
- Assist feature developers in stabilizing our code, build and deployments.
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for Automation Frameworks.
- Maintain and contribute to development of test stubs, tools to enhance manual test execution
- Investigate new testing technologies and methodologies to expand and improve product test coverage.
- Drive continuous integration, recommending approach and technology infrastructure and tools.
- Mentor SDETs and Test Engineers to spread adoption of automation strategy and best practices throughout the team.
- Participate in Sprint Planning meetings and prepare test strategy for each cycle.
- Track and report test coverage metrics.
- Organize and triage defects for developers.
- Create or modify the test automation Java code to automate the testing.
- Strong development background in Java and JUnit.
Kindly send the resumes to email@example.com