Vice President - PMO, Capital Planning Review Group
Vice President - PMO, Capital Planning Review Group executes independent review and challenge over Capital Planning activities in Citi. Requires experience in project management, ideally in the regulatory and/or risk space.
Understanding of regulatory requirements (SR 15-18, Basel), capital planning methodologies, governance and internal control processes are a plus.
- Project manage regulatory requests and internal deliverables
- Responsible for tracking status of regulatory matters, external auditor and IA findings, CAPs and milestones including collection, review and retention of evidence
- Help organizing the review process, including milestone planning and tracking, meeting schedule, evidence collection, stakeholder communication
- Preparation and review of reports to senior management, relevant committees and the Board
- Manage large-scale project(s) with continuous communication and interaction across multiple workstreams, businesses and functions
- Develop metrics and status reports for senior management
Job Family Group:
- 5+ years of overall work experience in the banking industry, regulatory body or top tier consulting
- Progressive experience in Project Management in Financial Services
- Proficient with relevant Capital regulatory requirements and guidance including SR 15-18
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and strong project management mindset
- Bachelors degree is required
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Analytics, Modeling, and Validation Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting