We are working with a high frequency proprietary trading firm based in New York and London. Having grown organically for several years, they are years ago and grown organically since, they are looking to recruit a C++ Software Developer to support their trading team. You will be able to get feedback on the systems you build easily as you will work alongside the team, helping you to implement more valuable features. Remote working may also be an option for the right candidate.
- Design and implement a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world.
- Minimize latency by enhancing this platform by using network and systems programming.
- Develop systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations.
- Create a variety tools to analyse data for any patterns. You will also build risk-management and performance-tracking tools.
- Support the Engineering team through regular interviewing and occasional campus recruiting trips.
- A degree in computer science or STEM subject
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++
- Knowledge of Python, Linux, Perl or Shell scripts would be desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment