Our client, a leading financial services institution requires a Senior Director with Leveraged Finance experience to join their Corporates, Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York.
As part of the Banker and Private Equity Marketing team within BRM, the candidate will work closely with a senior team of experienced Leveraged Finance professionals. The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships primarily with Private Equity professionals and then any broader relationships the candidate may have with Leveraged Finance Bankers, Borrowers/Issuers, and Investors.
The principal objective is to generate new Corporate mandates through relationship development and consistent, targeted marketing.
- Efforts shall be focused on developing new and enhancing existing relationships with senior PE and banking professionals, ultimately leading to new mandates, revenue opportunities and dialogue across the leverage loan and fixed income capital markets
- Liaise with other BRM colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Chicago (Banker, PE, Issuer and Investor teams), as well as EMEA groups to coordinate firm messaging, target lists and assist in the development of relationships
- Responsible for research, development, preparation and presentation of marketing messages to external parties highlighting factors which differentiate Fitch and its published ratings and research from the competition
- Developing pitch books, marketing case studies and content to a specific sector or vertical for an upcoming or prospective meeting
- Creating, coordinating and implementing outreach plans
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Leveraged Finance from a bulge bracket bank in Leveraged Capital Markets/Syndicate or LevFin or Sponsor Coverage – there is a preference for individuals with strong PE relationships and/or a capital markets / syndicate background
- Ability to travel as required