- USD70000.00 - USD85000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Jan 19
IT Audit opportunity, reporting directly into the Director of IT Audit.
Parent company of many well-known brands.
Working on a team, you will expected to:
- Assist in the execution of IT Audit plan
- Conduct SOX testing (knowledge of SAP ERP, Windows, UNIX/LINUX, SQL, etc. preferred)
- Perform fieldwork to test the company's internal controls
- Communicate findings and recommendations to all parts of the business (when requested)
A successful IT Auditor will have the drive to take proactive approaches in departmental improvements.
They will also:
- A bachelor's degree (preferably in information systems, accounting, or finance)
- At least one year of professional experience
- Have a CISA certification
- An understanding of COBIT and ITGCs
- Working knowledge of related technologies, applications, systems, and databases. This may include SAP, GRC, UNIX, and Oracle.
- Strong project management skills
This is a full-time opportunity which offers a wide-range of IT Audit experience. This individual will work very closely with the Director of IT and Internal Audit within the company and gain experience leading audits.
Domestic and/or International travel is possible.