In-House ISDA Negotiator ( Temp to Perm )
- USD1 - USD100000000 per hour
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 Okt 17 2017-10-14
The ISDA Negotiator will be responsible for supporting the bank's key institutional clients business in negotiating derivatives transactions with counter parties. Strong negotiation skills and a clear understanding of UMR / VMR is required.
- Our client is one of the world's largest international Investment banks and financial services institutions.
The ISDA Negotiator will be responsible for supporting the bank's Derivatives team and institutional clients business in negotiating derivatives transactions with counter parties.
The negotiator will have extensive interaction with their counter parties, including corporate and hedge fund customers and their internal and external counsel, and act as coordinator to resolve documentation issues with the front-office/sales and middle-office staff of the business units, credit and tax areas, as well as the lawyers assigned to cover the business.
The Negotiator will be responsible for all stages of the contract process from the initial drafting through execution. Requirements include consistent follow up during a negotiation process, maintaining detailed records of the negotiations along with a committed effort to stay abreast of new and changing regulatory and legal issues and industry initiatives. The negotiator should have a thorough understanding the ISDA master agreement, the FIA/ISDA Cleared Derivatives Addendum, and relevant futures clearing agreements, and a working understanding of the CFTC's regulatory regime for swaps clearing and futures.
A strong understanding of the Uncleared Margin Rules and the Variation Margin Rules is a MUST.
- J.D. Required
- 5-7 years of Experience working within investment banking or AMLAW200 law firm
- Extremely detail oriented
- Must be able to work in fast pace team environment.
- Strong negotiation, drafting and execution skills are required.
- Must have a strong understanding and working experience with UMR / VMR.
- In-house temp to perm
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Over time eligible after 40 hours per week
- Benefits available through Michael Page