Private Equity Firm - '40 Act Fund & Real Estate
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client seeks an analyst to join the portfolio management team of an innovative and growing institutional, private equity real estate mutal fund. The Fund, which has a very strong four-year track record, and $500MM+ AUM, is growing rapidly and part of a suite of successful real-estate offerings from our firm that also include a publicly-traded REIT and multiple private investment vehicles.
Our client is an investment manager speficially focusing on; '40 Act Mutual Fund, REIT, Public Traded Funded, CLosed Hedge Fund.
The successful candidate will work with the fund's portfolio management team to build and maintain models, assist with fund administration, accounting, analytics, client reporting and marketing.
- Portfolio analytics and data management including the building and maintenance of models, databases, and reports to track/analyze portfolio characteristics, risk measures, and investment performance
- Assisting with portfolio operations, compliance, financings, valuations, and analysis
- Assisting with portfolio and client reporting
- Creating/assisting with the delivery of presentations
- Assisting with exposure monitoring and covenant compliance
- Monitoring and reporting on fund equity balances, cash balances and investable funds
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- '40 Act Mutual Fund Experience
Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package